Homeopathic Medicines For AcidityApril 18, 2017
ALOPECIA-Falling of HairApril 28, 2017
- Homeopathy and Acupuncture is a very great combination to cure many types of infertilities.
- Acupuncture has a worldwide reputation for the treatment of male and female infertility.
- All infertility specialists advise Acupuncture along with IVF and IUI procedures. It is observed that after the repeated failures of the IVF procedure, success is achieved only when it is supplemented by Acupuncture.
- We at Holac clinic have treated a good number of patients who on the advice of their gynecologists took acupuncture during the IVF procedures.
- Homeopathy and Acupuncture are based on a similar theory of ” let the body cure thyself “. Both help to maintain the harmony of all body functions ( Homeostasis ). It helps to maintain the emotional, mental and physical balance of the patient. So all the reproductive hormones function normally in accordance with the other hormones.
- Acupuncture and Homeopathy are the safest treatments for every type of infertility.
- However, Acupuncture has a very limited role once the conception is achieved. But Homeopathic treatment can be continued till the last day of pregnancy as or when required, along with the essential vaccinations and nutrient supplements.
- Visit Holac Clinic For Acupuncture during your IVF procedure to ensure its success.