These are the most frequently used homeopathic medicines for muscular and joint pains
- Rhustox– Can be used when the pain increases at rest, during sleep or when beginning to move but better with the motion.
- Bryonia– This is exactly opposite to the condition already described, means when pains increase with the least motion or exertion and are relieved with the rest.
- Arnica– When pains are the result of per long exertion or old injuries.
- Lycopodium– When pains are gouty in nature, means with an increased level of uric acid in the blood. works better if the pains are in the right-sided body parts.
- Actaea spicata– When pains attack mostly small joints like fingers and toes rather than big joint like knee or shoulder.
- These medicines are not for per longed use.
- Consult your Homeopath if you do not get any relief within one weak.